Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Awesome!

This is awesome, keep up the good work :D

I can't wait to see if there will be a fourth one, these get better and better, I loved the song :)

I Like Chinese! I Like Chinese!

This is great

Keep up the good work, I loved this, I expect good things from you bruce lee :D

Master Hand Sprite Master Hand Sprite

not that bad for a first flash

It wasn't bad for a ffirst flash, and it was done a lot better than a lot of sprite flashes. I gave you a 3/5, hope this passes for you :)

Catalina Menson Catalina Menson

is this really your first flash?

This was fantastic for a first flash! Great animation, just great work. you have a lot of potential. Hope to see more of your flash soon.

Rut8norm responds:

yeah it really is my first flash. haha. im more into filmmaking, but animation is a required course in our program. i wish i could have made it much longer, but it just couldnt happen unfortunetely.

Math Homework Math Homework

not bad

pretty short, but overall not bad, deserves more than 1.93, since the animation was good.

Line Life Reborn Line Life Reborn

Very good, just short

This was a great line life animation, great your doing them again. it was short, and that was the only problem. otherwise great!

Whatever !1 Whatever !1

wow

This is the great video! deserves more than daily 5th :/

Line Life 2 Line Life 2

uh... ok??

It was pretty good, good animation. but i took off two points cuz whenever someone tried to give you advice you just said they were fags. it's your movie, but you'd get a higher score if you listened to people

f-ninja-v2 responds:

SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO GOT A BAD RESPONSE THIS IS F-NINJA AND THIS ACCOUNT IS MY BROTHERS. I WAS BANNED FROM PORTAL SO MY BROTHER POSTED THIS AND HE IS AN ASS HOLE SO SORRY EVERYONE.

Stickzone...? Stickzone...?

well...

its very short and the sound is off a bit, not that good

Bigster responds:

hah, classed as useless again so im not going say anything for you!

Second chances... Second chances...

Great animation

I thought the animation was very good. audio was high quality too. overall pretty good